The K9, named after elite international dog units, represents the cutting edge of the sport, with competition-grade materials, radical styling, and innovations built on pro-rider feedback from each season. With this aggressive emphasis on continual marginal gains, The K9 series pushes the limits of performance so our athletes can push the limits of the possible.
- Aluminium buckles with micro-adjustment and inverted lower buckle for tighter turns and bigger jumps
- 40 mm power strap for added control
- Grab loops front and back for easy tongue and inner adjustment
- Moldable inner-boot with Ultralon moldable foam provides individual custom fit around ankle for extra support and control
- Shock absorbing heel for big landings
- Sled Dogs sizes 8 – 13
The latest incarnation of the series, the K9 Rabid is – as the name suggests – for true mad dogs!
This is our top breed and these are the dogs of a great master. Continually improved, the latest design incorporates a striking white and transparent blue colour combination with special trim details including hi-contrast orange stitching around the upper and red highlights. The special combination of materials and hard features is the result of intensive continual development with pro-riders in order to achieve a competitive edge at hi-speed, doing tricks, and landing jumps. The K9.02 has an upgraded inner boot with moldable ankle and Impact TM inner sole for supporting big landings.
The K9 rabid is available in size 8 – 13 / 7,5 – 12,5 Unisex / 41 – 47,5 EURO / 265 MM – 315 MM.